MIX & MATCH

02 February 2013


Hello Hello,

I love to dress up, even if I only need to do some errands. I'm wearing a new top from a little boutique that I got in the city. I love the collar of this top and the way the top is made. It has this amazing details on the sleeves and shoulders. I  like  to match my outfits, but not that often. I like to mix and match outfits more. such as today. My new pants are light pink ( They come of white on the pictures, I don't know why that is) with an interesting detail.

I stayed in the gold theme as far as the jewelry. It's still really cold here in Holanda, eventhough the sun was shining a couple times. Summer, where are you!?
To complete the look I combined this outfit with my new bag (speedy 40 if you're wondering) and the lovely Steve Madden pumps.
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, I would really appreciate it!
Next week I will be uploading two videos on youtube, so stay on the lookout for that.
I will let you guys now when, through twitter.

Okay 
I'll speak you tommorow!
Adieu




THE LOOK

Top: Boutique
Pants: MANGO
Pumps: Steve Madden
Bag/purse: Louis Vuitton 'Speedy 40'
Watch: Michael Kors
Rings: H&M
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.