RIHANNA FOR MAC COSMETICS

21 February 2013














































Rihanna is going to be the new face of MAC!
She will be having four makeupcollection with MAC. They will all be under the name RiRi 
❤ MAC.
Her first collection will existing out a lipstick named RiRi Woo. An inspiration of Rihanna's favorite red lipstick of MAC named Ruby Woo. The Summer collection exist out three lipsticks (including RiRi Woo), an eyeshadow and a blush. The Autumn collection exist out four lipstick, a lipgloss version of the lipstick RiRi Woo, two eyeshadow pallets and fake eyelashes. If that's not even enough, there will also be a vacation collection wich exist out of a nailpolis, a makeupbag and  more lipsticks! 

I really can't wait for this collection! I am totally obsessed with lipsticks and I like Rihanna. Besides that, Mac is one of my favorite cosmetics company's. I will defenitly get the RiRi Woo lipstick and we shall see what more.
Are you excited about her corporation with MAC?I'm curious about what you're getting :D







Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.