SNOW

05 February 2013


This cold wheater is depressing. Just when I thought that all these rainy cold days where coming to an end, it started to snow again today followed by more rain and to top it of, more snow. I finally am done with my exams so after this post I'm going to take a long bath, and watch some of my favorite shows and finish reading my book with some good tea.
These photos where taken yesterday by my little brother. I'm in love with my new sweater. I think it's a capricorn. It looks like it, and the main reason I like this sweater it because I'm a capricorn. I don't believe in horoscopes but I like reading them. Don't you?

Bye Monkeys :p






THE LOOK


 Coat: Sisters Point
Vest: H&M
Sweater: ONLY
Jegging: Vero Moda
Bag: gift
Watch: Fossil
Boots: H&M

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.