FASHION MAGAZINES

18 March 2013


HEEY, it's been like two weeks since I last made a blogpost. I was superbusy with school. I can't believe that this school year is coming to an end. Time flies people.

I was re-organazing my room and my closet. I did a lot of clothes away. My heart broke :p. I love clothes and I hate throwing it away. anyways.. I love reading magazines. Fashion magazines like Glamour, Vogue, Elle and Grazia are my favorite fashion magazines. I also love it when Mango and H&M are in my post. Best way to see what will come in stores.
I needed to make room in my closet so I threw most of them away. I like to keep some just for fashion and makeup inspiration.
My stomach is making a concert so I'm going to eat now. 

Have a lovely day guys!

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.