IPHONE CASES

28 March 2013



I ordered the Iphone 5 (my lucky and favorite number!) in black. I'll get it tommorow and I'm looking for some cases. I really want a galaxy inspired case because I love it. For the last three years I had a blackberry, wich was okay in the beginning but after a couple months of having it, It wasn't functioning as it supose to be doing. 

If you know any iphone cases site that ships in and to Europe, let me know! I would appreciate it.
Have a lovely night guys

//I found these images on weheartit//



1 comment

  1. These are gorgeous! I want one. I don't even have a case on my phone... So bad of me!
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com
    www.facebook.com/winstonandwillow
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4262221/winston-willow (now following you on Bloglovin x )

    ReplyDelete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.