CHANGE YOUR VIEW

10 April 2013


It's weird he, when having a different eye-colour it totally can change your appearance. I really love green eyes, but God gave me brown wich is more than okay with me. What I'm trying to say is to change your point of view whenever your in a situation that you just can't 'see' what someone is saying or trying to say and when you will go in an argument with that person.
I really hate fighting (not literally!) with someone (wich doesn't happen a lot, thank God). Eventhough I think I'm right or that person is beiing really rude, I still try to figure out why that person is acting that way. Maybe that person only act like that because he/she just want to be heard and just needs a shoulder. Always try to look in someone elses perspective before you make a judgement about someone.

I know that this is nothing fashion or beauty related but I just wanted to share something with you. I am curious how you handle fights with someone and if you judge someone without knowing them at all. I try to accept everybody just the way the are. U have no idea how much fun someone is who's style, religion, music interest is way different than yours.

I would love to hear from you!

Good night


2 comments

  1. I hate fight as well, you are a beautiful girl.
    xx
    http://bitoflemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.