DREAMS..

29 April 2013



Hey you, guess what! It's almost Summer!!!
I have some old jeans that I don't like anymore so I'm going to cut them into shorts. I love making my own clothes and bracelets. When I was 5 years old I already knew what I wanted to become. I wanted to be a fashion designer. What a dream.. Guess what I am today. A law-student -__-.  I'm half kidding. I still want to become a fashion designer and I love my study. I think having a diploma and a degree are  the most important things in live. It's your ticket to succes and an income for you and your family. Everything on it's time. I'm going to make some awesome shorts in a bit and make draw some sketches.  
You know what they say.. If you can dream it, you can do it! 
So I plan to fulfill my dreams by having my bachelor diploma (and study more) and become a fashion designer one day. We shall see. 

Enjoy your vacation people!

//Blazer is from Vila// Lace top is from H&M// Tanktop is from Vero Moda// Jeans is from ONLY// Pumps are from Steve Madden// Rings are from Lucardi












1 comment

  1. You look really chic, I particularly love the top, so adorable! Great pic :)
    xoxo

    http://www.sparklyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.