FAVORITE ZUHAIR MURAD DRESSES FROM 2013

21 April 2013


I have a lot of favorite designers, but if I had to narrow it down my top five would be:
1. Zuhair Murad
2. Ellie Saab
3. Alexander McQueen
4. Oscar de la Renta
5. Viktor & Rolf

These are my top five for ages. I also have a top ten, but since 5 is my lucky and favorite number, and since this is a favorite 'post' I'm keeping it at 5.
The reason I love Zuhair Murad is because he (and Ellie + Oscar) really understand a woman's body. And the way he designs these amazing dresses are all done in a respectful way towards women if you know what I mean. His  designs are always beautiful, sexy, powerful and feminine and all at the same time. He makes me a proud Arab. His dresses also reminds me of my roots.  It's in details wich he make so perfectly. I love being Arab ( I'm half)  and I can only dream of wearing one of his dresses one day. My favorite dress of the four would be the black one. It's so sexy yet powerful.

Wich dress is your favorite?



-XXX-

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.