FLORAL GRUNGE COLLECTION

11 April 2013


Look how adorable this collection is from Essence! I LOVE the lipgloss colours. I know that the green one is a little bit odd, but I like crazy things like that. This was al that was left in the store of the collection so I got everything that was left. They had exactly everything twice wich was perfect because I also got the same of each for my sister. I bought it yesterday when I was doing some errands. I can't wait to experiment and make a tutorial for you with these products. The collecton reminds me of Spring and don't you just love the name, Floral Grunge. I really really love the hairband. It's soo me!
Ciao


1 comment

  1. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.