LACE AND LONG HAIR

29 April 2013

//picture 1 Garnier// picture 2 Garnier//

I have a weakness for lace. I just love it soo much. It screams femininity and it looks so cute and girly.
If you read my blog often, you know that I'm obsessed with colouring my hair (not that I've coloured my hair that much). I am trying to get the black out of my hair, eventhough I really like it. It just because I want to dye my hair ombré really soon. I've never used any bleach in my hair. If you want to colour your hair I really recommend you not to use any bleach. It's so extremly damaging for your hair. If you want to know what kind of brands I prefer, just ask me and I will try to answer you as soon as possible. 


Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.