ROSE OF SHARON

10 April 2013

What do you think of my new buy's from Vero Moda. I'm addicted to that shop. I love there clothes soo much! Before I continue, I would like to upologize for the weird and strange outcome of the photo's. I don't know what's wrong with my camera because the pictures came out so dark and not focused. Anyway's, I love my new two blouses. They are so elegant and sophisticated. I would pair this bouse (wich I bought in mint as in rose, I had to have them both) with a white or light printed jeans and a cute little bag.

I already had my Swarovski earrings on, but I really like them with this type of blouse. The blouses cost €26,95 each. I don't know if you wanted to know my size, but my size at Vero Moda is 34.

I usually make pictures of the clothing or accessories that I bought without actually showing you how it looks when you actually wear it.Let me know if you like these kind of pictures and think they are better, or if I just need to make pictures without trying them on for you.
Let me know!
Have a nice and lovely evening! 

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.