TESTING

13 April 2013


I recently bought a couple amazing jewelry from H&M and I couldn't wait to try them on. I olso got a couple of new clothes. I know, I shop way to often, I can't help it.
The hairband is from Essence (a makeup brand) from the Floral Grunge collection and the necklaces and earrings are from H&M. 

What I'm wearing
//Vero Moda blouse and Essence hairband//Vero Moda blouse and H&M necklace wich comes in a set of three//Rut m.fl. tanktop and H&M necklace//Only blouse and H&M earrings//

Makeup//Bourjois flower perfection foundation// Sephora eyeshadow duo in fresh brown n.5// Yves Rocher Mauve Poudre lipstick// Chanel red lipstick in the last picture// Rimmel false lash effect mascara combined with Yves Rocher sexy pulp mascara//


Hair colour
//Noir 1 from Garnier//

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.