VANDAAG

13 April 2013


HEHE the sun was shining at last. I can't wait for tomorrow, it's going to be 22C  tomorrow!!
I'm wearing a new tanktop from the brand Rut m.fl. I have no idea what kind of brand that is. I just bought this tanktop (also in yellow) at a local store near my house who also sell other brand like Supertrash, ONLY, Vero Moda etc.
My jeggings are from Vero Moda. Today was a superlazy day. I did almost nothing today. I went to the travelstore (I believe it's called like that, I don't know :P) today to book a vacation in Spain. I still haven't find the right place to go in Spain so I'm still waiting and looking :(. I really need to cut my hair, it's ridiculously long. 

//Tanktop from Rut m.fl//jegging from Vero Moda//Necklace from H&M//earrings from Lucardi//



3 comments

  1. What a beauty!

    Please visit my blog too.. maybe we can follow each other? let me know!

    xox



    REDSTR.IN'


    REDSTR.IN'


    REDSTR.IN'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice top!

    http://catsandphotos.blogspot.com/2013/04/goldie.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sweetie!
    love ur post!
    im having a super Haute1 giveaway at my blog, pass by!
    xx
    http://themidniteblues.blogspot.it/2013/04/haute1-on-my-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.