YESTERDAY'S

15 April 2013




I told you that I would go to the beach sunday, but guess what. I didn't go. The sun started to come out around 4pm. Besides that I was collecting for a cause here in Holland ' De Hartstichting'. Some people can be very greedy. Fortunately not everybody is like that. Anyway's this was how I looked. I just did my hair in a fishtail braid. 

//Jacket is from Vero Moda// Tank Top is from Rut m.fl// Jegging is from Vero Moda//Shoes are from H&M// Earrings are from Lucardi//Watch is from Fossil// Necklaces are from H&M//Friendship bracelet's are made by me (tutorial soon!)// two bangles are from Vero Moda//

3 comments

  1. great jacket honey, i love it and its colour!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look on you.


    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Trend Obsessed: Black & White'.

    Sofia
    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST ON MY BLOG!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.