AMANHÃ?

10 May 2013



What do you think of my new top that I bought at Monki? I love animals, especially tigers, leopard and zebra's. But my favorite animal would have to be a butterfly. Butterflies are in my eyes a sign of not giving up and waiting for the right moment at the right time to pop into something beautiful and great. okay enough with all these philosophical thinking. 
I love styling my outfits and outfits of my siblings, mother and my friends. I think of wearing this tommorow but I'm not shure. there's a big chance that it's going to rain tomorrow. We shall see. BTW I'm still not done with my shorts. I'm going to bleeche them soon. This is one of the jeans that I cut into shorts. I really like it a lot more know. I love revamping my clothes.

THE LOOK

Top: Monki
Shorts (at first jeans): ONLY
Sneakers: Dolce & Gabbana
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklaces: H&M
Rings: Etoile bijoux


Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.