FASHIOLISTA♥

11 May 2013




I'm addicted to this site. I have the app on my iPhone and I can't stop going on fashiolista. If you don't know fashiolista, it's a site that allows you to love as many fashion related items as you please. If you really like something you will be redirected to the official webshop! Isn't that amazing. Instead of wondering where to buy that amazing shirt or those killa heels you're now able to find it out. It's really cool. you can also follow bloggers or other fashiolovers that you like and most of all, you can get some inspiration of how to style certain outfits and accessories with each other.
If you want to check out my fashiolista profile click here.


1 comment

  1. I've heard of fashiolista but I've never really used it, I must try though!
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.