PINKALISHIOUS

05 May 2013



I love mixing fabrics, prints and colours with each other. This jeans from one of my favorite stores (MANGO) fit's perfectly and feels amazing. It feels like it hugs my legs and my behind if you know what I mean ahaha. Before I continue, Sorry for the angry facial expressions, the sun was shining like crazy! I'm wearing these earrings way to often, but I can't help it. I love Swarovski and the just go with every outfit and every occasion.

//Blouse is from ONLY// Earrings are from Swarovski//Jeans is from MANGO//Bracelet bought in Amsterdam// Heels are from Van Haren//Tanktop is from Vero Moda//


2 comments

  1. Wonderful outfit...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.