THERE'S SOMETHING WITH MICHAEL

14 May 2013



I always switch my bags, but the junk in my bag stays the same unfortunatly. I'm looking for a new bag and yes, I really want a Michael Kors bag. There's something with Michael Kors that appeals to a lot of women. At least, that's what I think. I'm still talking about his bags, wallets and watches before you're getting confused hahah. I've been eyeing one purse of MK (picture above) a long time, but It's always gone when I go to de Bijenkorf (dutch store). I want one where I can put my laptop in and some books and ofcourse the usual things that goes in your bag like food. I'm a law-student and because I don't want to ruin my bags, I cary a thick bundle (contains dutch law)  in another bag. I know, I'm weird. 
Anyway what I'm trying to say is, Help ME! ahaha I can't decide.

Enjoy your day!
-XxX-


1 comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.