EYE OF THE TIGER

08 June 2013



At the zoo Yesterday I went to Burgerzoo with my family. I've been here a million times. Ever since I was a little kid I loved going to the zoo or to a farm. I really love animals. I had a lot of animals when I was a little kid and I mean it when I say a lot. I had two hamster, two pigeons, a guinea pig, eight cats ( I had to give four away :() and five rabbits. Guess how much I have    now..Zero. I had a good time at the zoo. My little brother, who is seven, loved it. Unfortunatly we didn't saw a lot of animals. I really wanted to see the tigers and zebra's since I just admire there beauty. My little brother really wanted to see the giraffes. Yeah.. that all didn't happen hahha.






                                                           
THE LOOK

Top: Monki

Top underneath: ELLE (outlet)
Jeans: Saint Tropez
Sneakers: Dolce & Gabbana
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: H&M
Sunglasses: Gucci
Lipstick: Miss Sporty 'I'm nude 203'






1 comment

  1. Muy bonita la camiseta!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.