SUMMER HAZE

05 June 2013


It's finally Summer here in Holland!! I'm so happy with the weather. I'm feeling much better than I did yesterday and all the days before. It's going to be 23 degrees (celcius) tommorow!! I'm known for mixing colours and fabrics with each other and I love the contrast between my lovely blue pumps from Steve Madden and my light yellow colored jeans from H&M. I don't care what people say about the colour yellow, I love it and that colour makes me happy :p.
I found this place last Summer (these pictures are also from last Summer) and it's beautiful. It's so peaceful and quiet. It's also an excellent place to run. Besides my passion for fashion, I also have a passion for makeup. I just love it, especially lipsticks! I'm wearing one of my favorite lipsticks for Summer called Vegas Volt from MAC. I will upload a Summer Edition video: Favorite Lipsticks on youtube next week!

Have a good night Darlinks 


THE LOOK

T-Shirt: MANGO
Jeans: H&M
Pumps: Steve Madden
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Pieces (bought at Vero Moda)
Sunglasses: A-Zone
Lipstick: 'Vegas Volt' from MAC
Makeup: Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet
Foundation: Bourjois flower perfection 'Vanilla 52'

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.