Nederland

SUNNY SUNDAY

09 June 2013



How is your sunday? I went to the fair today. It wasn't that spectaculair hahaa. The only reason I went is because of the cottan candy and oliebollen. I'm a sucker for cottan candy and oliebollen. You actually supose to eat oliebollen on new years eve. It's a  typical  Dutch tradition. I on the other hand LOVE oliebollen and I can eat it all year around (not that I do that)..
I'm going to post the pictures that where taken on  the fair tommorow. I'm really tired right now.

Have a good night Dolls!

Buenas noches 


//Top is from Monki.com// Jeans is from Saint Tropez// Sunglasses is from Gucci// Watch is from Michael Kors// Bracelet is from H&M//Bag is really old// Hair curled with my straightener from ISO International// Clear IPhone 5 case bought online//




Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.