DHARIA ABOUT CHIRIQUE

28 July 2013

A while ago a blogger from the other side of the world wrote about my blog. I was so honoured and I couldn't believe that my blog was read and noticed in a country that I wanted to visit ever since I was a little girl. Mexico, the country with amazing food. 
Dhara Lézin is a blogger who talks about fashion, beauty and styles of fashionbloggers from all over the world. She writes about the style of a fashionblogger from almost every country and since I'm from The Netherlands, she choose me. I couldn't describe what I was feeling when I read the article. It was so sweet.  I really liked the idea of chosing one fashionblogger of each country. I love culture and I think that a person only can grow if he    /she learns the culture of another. What do you think? 

I love that I live in two different cultures. The Dutch one and the Arabic/African one. The best part of living in these two worlds is that I'm never inspirationless when it comes to drawing sketches, makeup and styling outfits.
Click here to read the full article and to check out her blog!

BTW, my name is not Chirique haha. That's the name of my blog.





2 comments

  1. Congrats! She is right, you could definitely be a fashion model, you're gorgeous!
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.