GO-GO OR A NO-GO?

12 July 2013






It's Summer! That means long light hair and getting a tan. Okay that last one is a little impossible for me. Eventhough I'm Arab (half) my complexion is so light. I don't know why. I think the sun doesn't love me or it is allergic to me?Anyways.. You already knew that I love coloring my hair. I have colored my hair a couple of times. Not that much so my hair is not damaged If you thought that. BTW.. don't mind the makeupless face. I'm a makeupaddict, but I have day's that I just go out naked. (I mean that I'm not wearing any makeup! ahaha) I really want to go lighter for the Summertime but I'm not quite sure. I was blonde last year. Shall I go blonde again.. this year??

What do you think!?





2 comments

  1. Wow,your hair is amazing.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair but love the go blonde!

    Charlotte

    http://www.winstonandwillow.com

    http://www.facebook.com/winstonandwillow

    ReplyDelete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.