FRENCH RIVIERA, FRANCE

COTE D'AZUR

07 September 2013


COTE D'AZUR Everybody has to go to the south of France at least ones in their lives. It is so amazingly beautiful. I loved seeing St. Maxime and St. Tropez for one entire week all day and night but I don't see myself living here. It is really pricy here and I need my own big city. It's like people don't know about the recession and the economic crisis that hit Europe and my own country ( The Netherlands).  If you haven't been in Cote D'Azur, don't worry. I filmed it all for you. That's my little gift to you, since you all are so kind to me all the time. I'm not going to lie, I really missed Paris and all the hectic that the city gives, but I love that. So I think I'm planning a trip to Paris very soon. To keep me a little busy in my stay in France I brought my girls with my ( Vogue NL, Glamour NL, ELLE, Grazia, Cosmopolitan) and I watched the Rachel Zoe Project on my iphone. OMG BTW, I am addicted to that serie. Fashion 24/7, it's bananas hahah.




THE LOOK
Top: Only
Faux leather shorts: Vero Moda
Shoes: Zara
Earrings: Lucardi
Watch: Titan
Rings: Accessorize and Lucardi



Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.