Monaco

GET ON THE HIGHWAY (MONACO SERIE)

18 September 2013



MONACO LOVING I love the feeling I get when I travel by car and stop at gas stations. Anyone that is ever been on a roadtrip (you also need to like roadtrips) know's what I'm saying. Call me an oldschool traveller, I just really dig that feeling of putting my feet on the ground of a country. 
While I was in the Cote d'Azur, I thought it would be fun to visit Monaco. I only knew Monaco from the famous actress Grace Kelly and Prins Albert's wedding. She was seriously such a natural beauty. The way she passed away sceared me a lot, since I went to Monaco by car ( a big bus to be precise). The trip in Monaco was really scary, but it all paid off when we where finally there. 
I'm in love with Monaco and her beauty ( and OMG those car's!, It was like Fast & the Furious 1,2,3,4,5 and 6!)

Until next time,


-XxX-

WZ


Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.