FRENCH RIVIERA, FRANCE

GIVE ME VOGUE

12 September 2013

When I was in France I was reading a lot in one of my all time favorite magazines, Vogue (NL). I'm so happy that The Netherlands have Vogue now. The beautiful Doutzen Kroes is on the cover of the september issue and the pictures are so beautiful. They shoot in Turkey! This september issue I saw a lot of new trends coming up. Eventough I just wear what I love and how I feel, I do like to know what the upcoming trends are. It's fun to know. Aagh I just really love fashion.





THE LOOK
Top: Vero Moda
Shorts: ONLY
Heels: Zara
Bag: Zara
Necklace: from Saudi Arabia
Sunglasses: H&M
Ring & Earrings: Lucardi
Nailpolish: Max Factor
Lipstick: Catrice 'Russian Violette'

3 comments

  1. Beautiful photos! I can't believe this is France, it almost looks like the Caribbean!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look!! I love it
    You have a new follower!!

    RUBYREDIRIS.BlOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.