Zwolle, Netherlands

HER BIG DAY!

16 September 2013


On Saterday one of my closest friends got married. I'm so happy for her and I still can't believe that she's a married woman! I knew my lovely friend since we where twelve years old. And look at us now. I'm a law student at the University and in my free time a fashionblogger and she is a married woman and also a student at the University. Trust me when I say that dreams do come true. I always dreamed of being in the fashion world and being a lawyer. Trying to combine those two different world's sound to so many people impossible. Not to me. If you want something, you have to work for it.  I'm not there YET, but I'm doing my best to make it all happen. And I will make it happen. So if you got a dream, YOU can make it happen. Trust me!

God Bless you'll!

WZ

//Dress borrowed//Earrings bought at a Arab store// Ring bought in London//


Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.