SPAIN

HIT THE ROAD

03 September 2013


HIT THE ROAD We drove all the way from Holland to Spain by car. I love roadtrips, seeing so many different country letters on number plates, stopping at parkinglots to stretch my legs and to actually put my feet on the ground of that country. On my way to a country that I really love I kept my outfit easy, breasy casual yet chic. I did my makeup natural and wore my hair down with my signature parting in the middle. Eventhough I brought a couple of shoes with me, I kept reaching for my flipflops. These shoes from ZARA are amazing to look at, but dear Lord in Heaven, they really really hurt. I had blisters that aren't attractive at all.So call it a fashion no-go, when it comes to my body and taking care of it, I totally respect it and do what it needs instead of ignoring it. Because it will bite you. So I'm back now, school just started and I'm ready to show you all the places I've been to. I've missed you Darlinks. Did you missed me?


THE LOOK


 Hemd: H&M
Flowy blouse: Vero Moda
Shorts: ONLY
Shoes: ZARA
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: New Look
Sunglasses: H&M
Makeup: Sephora, Maybelline, Loreal
Lipstick: Loreal 'Dating Coral 301'

Parfum:  GUCCI Rush ( my favorite and signature scent)






Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.