Côte-D'Azur, France

KITTENS & COTTON CANDY

13 September 2013






Besides fashion and ofcoure my family, the two other loves of my live are kittens and cotton candy. I love love love cotton candy so much. Aahaha, It's just really good. When I was a little girl, I had a lot of animals. The last animal I had ( He left me! He got lost and took of I think) was a cat. His name is Gino. After searching and crying ( I was 16 at the time) for more than two years, my family stopped looking. They gave up and thought he was dead. I on the other hand didn't gave up. I felt that he was still alive. When he was 4 years missing I saw him! Right where my dentist was. I kept calling his name, but he didn't knew me anymore. I felt really sad, but I also felt relieved. My sweet Gino was still alive. Gosh, I can't believe how much I loved and still love that animal. Okay ahaha enough! Let's talk fashion!

Talk to you soon!
Have a nice weekend dolls, It's Friday!






1 comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.