Monte Carlo, Monaco

MONTE-CARLO

24 September 2013



MONTE-CARLO This country is so freaking gorgeous. It is extremely little, but that doesn't mean anything. When I was walking down the boulevard and when I was driving through Monaco I coudn't believe what I was seeing. I am a carlover ( I'm not intrested in the mechanic parts, I just like nice cars ahaha) and I have never seen so many ferrari's, lamborghini's etc. People live there in luxury. I kept thinking like, wauw it looks like these people don't have a clue of what is going on in the world. People are fighting for their lives in Syria, Mali and the list goes on and here they are opening chanel gifts on the street as if it is a bag of candy, like it's nothing. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, that Monaco to me is a little paradise on earth to escape from reality. There are fancy cars, luxurious shops ( Celine, Prada, Chanel!) and superdelicious desserts.  Like I said before, It is extremely beautiful and it really has grace. No wonder Monaco fell in love with the actress and later princes Grace. She was so beautifull and elegant.

I recommend you to go there at least ones in your life, or two, or three.. or just life there ahaha.


Talk to you soon chica's!


With love,


WZ



                                                                                                     


                                                                           
                                                                              
                                                                       THE LOOK

Top:Monki

Shorts:ONLY
FCB Pet: Bought in Spain ( Yep my favorite soccer team!)
Bag: Zara
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: New Look
Earrings: New Look
Rings: Right hand Accessorize,
Left Hand H&M ( Big pearl ring)and
the Chanel inspired Ring bought in France
Sunglasses: Both are from H&M
Nailpolish: Max Factor

Makeup: Sephora, Maybelline, Loreal Paris, Bourjois

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.