RACHEL ZOE

29 September 2013

DREAMS Rachel Zoe is seriously with no doubt my rolemodel when it comes to fulfilling your dreams. I love this elegant blazer and dress a lot. Everytime I see new collections from designers and when I buy new clothes, I get goosebumps. Okay, you might think that I'm crazy, but I'm just honest with you. Ever since I was a little girl I had a thing with fashion. A lot comes from my momma. Yep, my momma was and is Überstylish and I think that I got it from her. 

You might wonder why I study law when I'm so passionate about fashion.
When I was five years old I already knew that I wanted to be in fashion. I literally imagined my name next to the big ones. Eventhough I was an extremely shy kid, I truly believed in justice and that no one could get away with harming someone. 
So when I was around 8 or 9 I saw on the news what was happening to innocent people who where murderd in Palestine. I couldn't believe my eyes, and I cried for weeks. I will never forget that image from a little boy and his father. The little boy was begging the soldiers to not kill his father. His father was begging for the life of his son, and guess what. They where both murdered.
Growing up I had a lot of history lessons about my country and what had happend to it. WO II should never have happend. I still wonder how it could go so far. Seeing so many names on memorial places here in Holland makes me cry. Looking at their pictures I wonder, that could have been me. 

So that's why I chose to study law. I really want to help people fighting for their rights, but most of all. To protect them. So in the meantime I will keep my love for fashion by running CHIRIQUE and go shopping ahaha. 

Who knows, I might become the first lawyer/designer in the world.

Only God knows.

Enjoy your day sweets, and God bless!

-WZ-

1 comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.