VILANOVA I LA GELTRÚ, SPAIN

SPAIN PART 2: VILANOVA

05 September 2013



BREATH IN THE SEA Just like Tarragona, This place is beyond. Vilanova is alive and the old ladies here are to sweet! Because I'm naturally light an old lady was telling me to put lots of creme because of the sun. She kept saying; ' Mira, Mira Crema!'. I don't speak Spanish (unfortunatly, because it's just so beautiful to hear) but I could understand her loud and clear. I just did what she asked me to ahaha. She's just a sweetheart. This time I didn't wear any makeup at all. I swam and after that we went out to dinner. I don't know if you can tell, probably not but I cut my hair a few centimeters. The ends wear just not working anymore. What do you think of my new shorts. I love love love the details on these shorts. 





THE LOOK

 Top: Vero Moda
Shorts: Only
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Zara
Sunglasses: H&M
Necklace: Jack & Jean
Bracelets: Jack & Jean







Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.