TARRAGONA, SPAIN

TARRAGONA

04 September 2013





TARRAGONA BEAUTY What a view don't you think. The food, every corner of this city, the people, they're all just so wonderful. I've been to England, France, Germany etc. and I have never met such sweet people like Spaniards. They are really helpfull in all ways. and eventhough the people that I met coudn't speak any word of English, they still were trying to be helpfull in their own beautyful language. They say that French is the language of love and romance, I say Spanish is the language of passion, love and romance. It just sound so beautyful. The sea is were I feel home.
I love the feeling of sand on my feet and salt seawater in my hair. For this trip I wanted to chic'en up my look by wearing a ballerina bun, eyeliner, my beloved loreal lipstick and some heels. I will definetly go back to Tarragona for sure. After we took these pictures I swimmed untill we left. The water felt amazing and aagh, I just love swimming.
He just wasn't feeling to propose to me :p



THE LOOK

Blouse: Pieces (Bought at Vero Moda)
Shorts: Only
Bag: Zara
Necklace: Jack & Jean
Sunglasses: A-Zone  
Heels: Zara
Watch: Michael Kors
Makeup: Sephora, Maybelline, Loreal, Inglot
Lipstick: Loreal 'Dating Coral 301'
Parfum:  Paco Rabanne 'Lady Million'
Nailpolish: Gosh 'Miss Minty'

Smile: Mine




Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.