Saint-Tropez, France

LAST DAY IN ST. TROPEZ

05 October 2013





CIRCUS The day before I went back home to Holland, I went to the circus. My entire family, including meself, are huge animallovers. We had an amazing time at the Circus and it was truly spectaculair.
It was so hot in the Cote D'Azur that I only wore a little bit of mascara ( Maybelline 'The Rocket', my new love!). No foundation, no nothing. I felt naked ahaha. I paired my bare face with an awesome jumpsuit from H&M. I bought it a couple years ago. And ofcourse, this jewelryjunkie doesn't leave the house without  her big statement necklace, earrings and Mickey (Michael Kors watch but I call it Mickey). We're so close, we give eachother nicknames :p). 

THE LOOK
Jumpsuit: H&M
Bag: Zara
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: New Look
Necklace: Jack&Jean
Parfum: Paco Rabanne 'Lady million'
Mascara: Maybelline 'The Rocket'


Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.