MISS LOUIS

10 October 2013



STREET STYLE This is how I looked yesterday. I had school so I went for a preppy yet chic look. I was wearing my new boots from Zara. They walk very good. My feet wasn't hurting. The weather was so good yesterday. You can tell that we are getting into Autumn but I don't mind it at all. Crazy huh. A couple weeks ago I was so sad that Summer left me (and you) so quickly, but now I'm okay with it. The weather can stay like this the entire season, it has my permission. I don't like cold hahah.

With love,

-WZ-

THE LOOK
Jacket: Vero Moda 
Sweater: H&M
Blouse: ONLY
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Louis Vuitton monogram Speedy 40 
Watch: Fossil
Earrings: Swarovski
Sunglasses: Rayban Wayfarer
Makeup: Maybelline, MAC, Sephora, Catrice
Lipstick:Yves Rocher 'Rose Damas'
Parfum: Paco Rabanne 'Lady Million'

1 comment

  1. Very nice denim blouse! Love the pearls on it!

    www.voguence.com

    ReplyDelete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.