PREPPY

10 October 2013


ALL PREPPED UP Goodmorning sunshines, here's a little peak of yesterday's look. I love my new denim jacket I bought at Vero Moda. It's the perfect denim jacket for this time of the year. Don't you just love the changes. I'm talking about the colors of fall. It's so beautifull. Eventhough I'm a Winterchild (born on Januari 5 1993, okay intresting?), I really love Summer. Who doesn't love going to the beach and wear fun shorts and dresses. But like I've always say, every season has her own beauty. To me Autumn stands for beauty, Winter is just so magical, Spring stands for freshness and Summer means party all night long and learning new people.

I wish you a good day,

God bless you all and love the live that's given to you! 

-WZ-



























Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.