WHATIWEAR

13 October 2013

































WHAT I WEAR A while ago I got an e-mail from WhatIWear to become a member of their site. It's not that wellknown (yet) as chicisimo or lookbook but let me tell you that it is an amazing site! It is really similar to chicisimo and lookbook.
I get so much inspiration from so many fashionforward people!
So what are you waiting for! Become a member of WIW!

Besides that it is such an addicted site (if you're a fashionmaniac as I am), they have really fun prizes to win as well. Every week there will be one lucky winner to win a $200 asos voucher! That means shopping!!

If you would like to follow me on WIW then click here.

// PS: They don't know that I'm making this blogpost. I am completey honest with my chica's and If I'm loving something, I want to share that with you! So crazy, I found meself (again :p) on there FB page //


Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.