MISS THE OLD DAYS

09 November 2013

Seventeen years old me :)


TOMORROW I can't wait until tomorrow! No, I'm not going to the EMA's sadly, but it's my little brother's birthday tomorrow! He's turning eight. I seriously can't believe it. Time flies so quickly. I can't believe that I'm already twenty years old, almost 21!
I still feel the same when I was 14, 16, 18 etc. ahaha. 
I feel like I haven't changed?
I don't know, I'm rambling. 

We are going to celebrate it with the family and go to a park and go out to diner. I'm bringing my camera so I'm going to take outfit pics tommorow, yeey! 

Have a great day sweeties!
-WZ-

// This picture was made when I was seventeen, yup that's 3 years ago. Do I look different?//

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.