SELECTED FEMME

25 November 2013


SHINE BRIGHT I recently bought this new shirt and I love it. It sparkles beautifully and it looks like I have stars all over me.
The shirt is from the brand Selected femme and I believe that it's still in stores. You can also buy it online.
I love silver but I'm a goldy girl when It comes to preference for jewelry. Gold is in my opinion warmer and it stands out more.
BTW, I cut my hair!
It's still long but you can tell the difference. It used to touch my behind :p. It looks healthier now.

Enjoy your day!

-WZ-



THE LOOK
Shirt: Selected femme
Shorts: Vero Moda
Sunglasses: Rayban 'Wayfarer'
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: New Look
Shoes: Zara Spring/Summer 2013
Lipstick: Essence 'Wear Berries 09'


Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.