SWITCH UP YOUR STYLE

24 November 2013



WHAT'S YOUR STYLE? To be quite honest, I don't have a particullar style. I like to get inspired by nature and/or people. The 60's, 70's 80's and 90's are also very inspiring to me. I get a LOT of makeup and fashion inspirations from those times. Don't be afraid to experiment. You have your entire life to be old, but only a few years to be 'young'. So why not enjoy them? Eventhough I study law at the University, that doesn't mean I stop dressing the way I want to and go with the croud and only wear Tommy Hilfiger (wich is absolutely fine). I just dress the way my mood is. Sometimes I like to go preppy. Othertimes I go edgy chic, or boho-chic. Isn't that what fashion is all about?That's why I love and adore fashion. It gives you the freedom to become who ever you want to be. Fashion is a dream and I'm a dreamer. I really want to know what your preference style is and who your fashion icoons are!

With love,
-WZ-





Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.