CHIRIQUE LOVES TED BAKER

17 January 2014

TED BAKER





TED BAKER I found a new designer wich I adore. I love his collection´s so much. His clothes are so romantic, chic, feminine and elegant all at the same time. Why haven´t I heard from him sooner. 
As you all know, I love to share. So I made a little collage with some of my favorite pieces. Trust me, there is plenty more that I like. 

If you want to find more about Mr. Baker click here.
Besides fantasizing about the clothes I also found so much inspiration to DIY some sweaters meself. I already bought some material such as fake pearls and sequins to redesign some sweaters and dresses that I have in my closet. I love doing that.

Eventough Ted Baker is a British brand, it reminds me so much of a Parisian woman living in the ´50s. A sophisticated elegant young woman. 


Until next time..

-WZ-

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.