SPRING 2014 IDEAS

17 January 2014

SPRING 2014 IDEAS





SPRING 2014 I have a big feeling that this Spring's trends are going to be black and white, pastel colored ( who figured :P) and rock and rollish. I love mixing styles. A classic feminine blouse with a leather skirt makes my day. Top it off with the perfect heel and your good to go. 

I also think that a great cartoon on your sweater will be back this Spring. I was always a batman kinda girl. My siblings prefered spiderman, but I just loved Batman.

Jeffrey Campbells are my secret shoecrush since forever. I don't know why I still don't own one. hmm I feel a present is coming my way.. from someone special.. ( I'm talking about myself -__-)

But what I'm the most excited about is finding the perfect black leather dress with lace on the front. If you followed Chirique for a while now, you know that I have a huge thing for lace. It's so femine, and since I'm all about mixing different fashionstyles, I need to find an edgy leather dress with a hint of girlyness. wow that was a long sentence. 

Tell me what you think will be the new Spring 2014 trends.
I would love to know!

XOXO

-W-

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.