GETTING READY FOR SPRING!

20 April 2014


PINK I love buying new beautyproducts and I kinda have a weakness for nailpolishes and lipsticks. When I got home I noticed that I've bought quit some pinktoned polishes, and I'm really not a pink nailpolish kinda girl. But I really been liking it and it suits my complexion. Hema, a Dutch store, always has the best nailpolishes when it comes to seasons. Since it's spring they have beautiful pastelcolored shades. 

I was looking quit some time for the perfect peach nailpolish and I've found it! It's Loreal's nailpolish called ' Sex on the peach'. Speaking of this polish, I'm going to apply it after posting this. It is staring at my and well, I can't resist it :p

Speak to you soon!

With love,

-WZ-

3 comments

  1. I love that neon pink nail polish! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't wait to check out your blog!

      Delete

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.