The Netherlands

SPRING FEVER

19 April 2014






GONE FOR THE WINTER, BACK WITH SPRING, So I guess you've wondered where I was this past weeks. There are no excuses, but to be frank, I was sick continuously, had soo much to do at the University and I'm just done with my examens. With that said, I seriously try my hardest to at least post twice at Chirique. I have soo much to tell you and show you. As I'm writing this article, I've mad a decision to dye my hair light brown/dark blonde! I love love love experimenting. I have had a variation of haircolors in the past, being a blonde (3 years ago), a blackette?, mahagony and ofcourse a brunette. I think life is all about experimenting don't you think. Even if you experiment with fashion or lipsticks, try at least something out in your life that is totally out of your comfort zone. 

If you'll regret it, than so be it. At least you've tried it. You might love it.

So I'm going to push myself in dyeing my hair and we shall see.

As for this look, Spring is FINALLY here and I'm so loving it, but the wind is still chilly. To keep myself warm I'm wearing my recently bought sweater from Vero Moda (I need to shop elsewhere, it sounds like my entire closet is from Vero Moda), my beloved jeans from MANGO and paired it with some nude heels. When you're wearing these of color scheme, a bold statement necklace and a rosegold watch.


If you're curious about my hair, I used a new shampoo and conditioner and I just blow-dried it. BTW, I still don't know which camerabrand I should go with, Nikon or Canon? I would appreciate your help!


With love,


-WZ-









THE LOOK
Knitted sweater: Vero Moda
Jeans: Mango
Bag: Shoeby
Watch: Fossil
Necklace: Jack&Jean
Earrings: Lucardi
Lipsticks: Max Factor 'Pink Brandy' & Loreal 'Fashionista Pink'

1 comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.