HARDERWIJK, THE NETHERLANDS

DOLFINARIUM

04 June 2014



What do you do after a boring day at Uni? You go to  the Dolfinarium to watch dolfins and other sea animals. I'm a true animallover. You have no idea how many pets I've owned haha. It's embarrassing to tell you how much. There was one fish that was soo adorable! It was literally dancing for me! 
The weather was nice, so as usual I put on a comfy outfit paired with some sandals from Zara. 
I love the aztek print on it. It gives it a total different vibe.

This fish is amazing! She was dancing for me. It was the cutest thing ever!


The Look
Shirt: Vero Moda
Jeans: H&M
Sandals: Zara
Earrings: Swarovski
Necklace: Swarovski
Bracelet: Swarovski
Watch: Michael Kors
Blue and green bracelet: Jack&Jean
Lipstick: Max Factor ''Pink Brandy''

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.