Seine-et-Marne, France

GREECIAN PRINCESS HEADPIECES

12 June 2014



During my stay in France I could help it but take these babies with me. I love headpieces. When I was younger I would put a big necklace on my head and go to school like that. I was known as the accessories girl haha. I bought these headpieces and earcuff at ZARA. I know that all ZARA's sell different products, since the ZARA in The Netherlands don't sell these awesome stuff. So if you can get your hands on them, buy them! I must say that the hurt a little since it is all made out of metalic ( except for the earcuff). I can't wait to style them with a cute bohemian dress or a loose top and some denim destroyed shorts.

With love,


WZ





Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.