Seine-et-Marne, France

SEINE ET MARNE

11 June 2014











TOUQUIN, Hi loves, I just got back from my vacation in France. It was really nice. The weather was so good and I did not pack that well. I was counting on rain but it was 30 degrees ( celcius)!! I'm not used to be this daring and go on vacation twice in two weeks ( Germany and France) when my finals are in one week and a halve! France is as always beautiful and shopping there is heaven. I didn't shop that much. I only bought a small Michael Kors bag, some clothes and accessories. This trip was also the perfect place to try out my new camera. I still have to figure some thing out, like how to blur the background as I want it, but I have the Summer for that since I'm thinking of going to Spain and maybe Paris. 

When I left The Netherlands I went for a super comfy outfit. Just wearing a shirt, jeggins and my sneakers wich I quickly changed for my flipflops (bought last Summer in France). I also changed my jeans into a bright lightblue jeans, but I don't have any images of that. It was so hot and the only thing I could think of were my shorts that where chilling at home. A lesson for the next time. ALWAYS bring your shorts and summer dresses!


BTW, do you notice my new hair! I've tried you guys, but lightning my hair on my one doesn't work (for me!). It looked terrible, so I went to the hairdresser and she colored it back to brown and also cut it and give me some cut some hair on the front to frame my face. It is a bit shorter. I noticed it a lot, but my friends don't see much of a change, whatevaa :p.


I have a lot more to show you of my trips to Germany and France so keep a look at CHIRIQUE!


Thank you for reading!


With love,


WZ




                                                                                                                             

The Look
 Shirt: Vero Moda
Jeggings: Vero Moda
Watch: Fossil
Earrings: H&M
Lip pencil: INGLOT '' Soft Precision Lipliner 74''
Lipstick: Yves Rocher '''Mauve Poudre 41''


Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.