The Netherlands

DEMIN DAY'S

08 August 2014


It took me a whole day to figure out how Photoshop CC and Lightroom 5 workes. I don't fully manage it though but I love to learn how to edit my images the best as possible. I hate to say it, but I think that the warm Summer day's has left The Netherlands. It has been raining all day. We took these pictures when it stopped raining for a little while. I love wearing denim on denim and add a nice bag to give the look a different twist. Btw, I totally forgot to make pictures of my shopping haul of Hunkemoller yesterday. I'm going to shoot them tomorrow, so check it out!





Look of the day
Blouse: ICHI
Jeans: Vero Moda
Watch: Galliano
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Steve Madden

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.