KATWIJK

05 August 2014



Another day at the beach Can you tell that I'm pretty red? It's because my skin is blushing :p. The weather is really good here in The Netherlands. I have been driving around and did some shopping at my altime favorite store, Hunkemoller. We don't have a Victoria's Secret, so my VS is Hunkemoller. I bought a lot of cute stuff. More pictures later! When I go to the beach or do a little arends I don't wear makeup. I just let my skin breath and heal. I must admit that I do feel strange and weird without my beloved mascara and blush, but as you can tell by the images, my face is red and thank God for sunglasses haha. Don't you feel naked or weird without mascara? I do. 
This time at the beach I went for a black and white look with gold detail. I'm in love with my new gold watch from Galliano. When I was at highschool I loved coming home to watch fashionTV and feel so good to see the Dior show's (he was the creative director of Dior) The shows where truly magical and merorable. 

I'm going to get breakfast now and then do some yoga.BTW, should I cut my hair supershort? Like shoulder lenght? I recently cut my hair but it's already longer. It has it's own life.


Don't forget to check out Chirique later to see what I got at Hunkemoller! 


Have a lovely day's babes!






LOOK OF THE DAY
SHIRT: Labelless
SHORTS: Vero Moda
SUNNIES: Ray Ban Wayfarer
WATCH: Galliano (new)
BIKINI: H&M

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.