The Netherlands

NELLY SLIP IN SNEAKER ( ANIMAL STYLE)

20 October 2014



RRrr.. Last friday I did an order on Nelly on these shoes. I've been searching for a good animal printed sneaker for a long time. I thought this will look good with a lot of outfits since animal prints are also neutrals. They go with everthing. A white blouse, some ripped jeans, a beautiful bag ( I'm still in love with my Louis V), some sunnies and you're good to go. Okey now I really want them to be deliverd ahah. It's getting colder here in The Netherlands. You can feel the new season coming. I personally love Autumn and the other three seasons but I just hate cold. I think I can still wear these bad boys a couple of times before I jump in some warm boots.

Until next time,


W

Post a Comment

CHIRIQUE. Powered by Blogger.

Latest Instagrams

© CHIRIQUE. Design by Fearne.